Pages

Thursday, 7 December 2017

My Project

This is my project on the United States Of America I hope you enjoy this and come back for more posts by me. My favourite part about this project is getting to know more about America so whenever I go I know what to do.


2 comments:

  1. HI Zachary my name is Les, I go to Red Hill School.I like the way you did your Project presentation. Next time you could add in more slides
    about The United States Of America Speak American.
    !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback Les and next time I will try to make more slides on my project, and have a Merry Christmas. :D

      Delete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.