Pages

Monday, 23 November 2020

Womens Right To Vote

 This week Glen Taylor is doing something called "High School Week" throughout the week we experience the life of high school, in the morning we started with a literacy task and this blog is my activity 2 and the questions are...


Write about what you think about the fact women were not allowed to vote in Saudi Arabia until 2015. Is it fair? why or why Not?

In my opinion I think that it was not fair because women should have the same rights as men and we are all human and equal, we should not base someone off of gender, looks or a disability, that is what I think anyway.


5 Depressing Facts Ahead Of International Women's Day 2020       Clock ticking for people planning to vote in this year's local body  elections as issue of online voting raises its head again | interest.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.